A 21-year-old, from Naples, Florida, turned to e-cigarettes last year to help him quit smoking. But one day in October, he was struggling to power up the device when it suddenly exploded.
“These things are deadly,” Evan Spahlinger told INSIDE EDITION. “I thought I was gonna die. It went like a pipe bomb,” he said. “My skin was charred. Eyebrows burned off. Eyelashes burned off.”
Read the full story on Inside Edition: https://www.insideedition.com/headlines/14169-man-left-in-coma-after-e-cigarette-explosion-warns-these-things-are-deadly