TERMS & CONDITIONS OF REWARD OFFER
- Eligibility Requirements. In order to be eligible for a reward pursuant to this Reward Offer being made by John Uustal (“Offeror”), you must comply with all of the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be an individual over the age of 18 and a resident of the United States.
- You must deliver a letter, within 60 days from June 5, 2018, with your full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number — along with verifiable proof that a lawsuit filed between March 1, 2018 and June 1, 2018 in federal court in the Southern District of Florida, is the result of a corporate conspiracy to manufacture frivolous consumer lawsuits — to the Offeror at John Uustal, 500 N. Federal Highway, Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33301; and you must receive written confirmation from the Offeror that your submission has been received.
- You must not have violated any federal, state, or local laws or regulations when obtaining the proof which you are delivering to the Offeror with your application.
- You must be the first person to submit such proof to the Offeror.
- A final judgment must be entered which: (1) is based in whole or in part on the proof that you have delivered to the Offeror and (2) makes a factual determination that there has been a corporate conspiracy to manufacture frivolous consumer lawsuits.
- Amount and Determination of Reward. The maximum amount to be paid under this Reward Offer (no matter how many individuals submit an application form) is a single reward up to but not to exceed $100,000. The Offeror has sole discretion to determine the specific amount of such reward based on his good-faith determination as to the evidentiary value of the proof that you have provided to him. Also, in the event of multiple applications for a reward, the Offeror has sole discretion to determine which individual is entitled to receive the reward.
- Entire Offer. This document contains all of the terms and conditions that apply to the Reward Offer, and it supersedes all prior oral and/or written representations pertaining to this offer. No addition or modification to these Terms & Conditions shall be binding on the Offeror unless it is reduced to writing and signed by the Offeror.
- Arbitration Required. Please read this section carefully because it affects your rights in the event of a dispute with the Offeror: ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS REWARD OFFER, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO AND RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION CONDUCTED BY AND PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”). ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING RELATED TO THIS OFFER SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN STATE COURT IN BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover his or her reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection with such a proceeding.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE OFFEROR BE LIABLE TO ANYONE BASED ON THIS REWARD OFFER FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES.
- Governing Law. These Terms & Conditions – as well as any contractual relationship that may arise or be related to them — are governed exclusively by Florida law.
- Severability. If any term or condition of this Reward Offer is ruled to be invalid and/or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in effect.
No contractual relationship based on the Reward Offer is created unless and until you have satisfied all of the above eligibility requirements, and each requirement is an essential term.